We have entered a new age of energy and
spiritual consciousness that should be expressed
in the way we educate our children.
Education for Life (EFL) is a system of education appropriate for our times:
- Cooperation and personal excellence.
- Experiential activities
- A student-centered curriculum
- A maximum of 12 students per class
“If you could put what you are doing in the public schools, it would change the world.”
— School Superintendent on the EFL system
- Our students consistently score in the top 10 percentile on the Iowa Test of Educational Development.
- Over 40 years of serving children.
- Fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- See our 40th Anniversary Alumni Survey Results
- Conscious Discussions Talk Radio Show “Raising Conscious Children”
- Total Education Radio Show An Overview of Education for Life
- Living Wisdom School in the Finding Happiness Movie